All of the Whatcom Council of Government’s (WCOG) policies are available below. For more information about any of WCOG’s policies, please contact Bob Wilson, Executive Director, at (360) 685-8389.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Policy (105KB PDF): The Whatcom Council of Governments (WCOG) will ensure that no qualified disabled individual shall, solely on the basis of his or her disability, be excluded from the participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any of its programs, services, or activities as provided by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA). WCOG further ensures that every effort will be made to provide nondiscrimination in all of its programs and activities regardless of the funding source.
- Complaint Policy (91KB PDF): This policy was established to give the public a simple and accesible mechanism with which to provide feedback to WCOG, including complaints, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy (43KB PDF): WCOG prohibits unlawful discrimination in the workplace and strictly enforces its discrimination and harassment rules.
- Fixed Assets Policy (100KB PDF)
- Procurement Policy (193KB PDF)
- Public Participation Policy (130KB PDF): Our Public Participation Plan provides guidelines for establishing and maintaining optimum public involvement.
Title VI Policy
WCOG is committed to adhering to the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which ensures that no person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise discriminated against under any federally funded program or activity, whether on the grounds of race, color, national origin or sex.
Any person who believes that his or her civil rights under Title VI have been violated through a federally funded initiative of WCOG may file a complaint with WCOG’s Title VI Coordinator, Bob Wilson by calling (360) 676-6974, e-mailing to TitleVI@wcog.org or writing to: Title VI Coordinator, WCOG, 314 East Champion Street, Bellingham, WA 98225.
Documentos en Español
WCOG does not collect, store or disseminate credit card information from registrants to its events. Payment information is collected on the secure Virtual Merchant site, and Virtual Merchant does not share that information with WCOG.
WCOG also does not disseminate e-mail addresses collected on the website through blogs or other social media outlets.
Registration for WCOG classes and events can be done by credit card or check prior to the event. Confirmation of registration will be sent by e-mail within five days of registration.
Registration payments may be refunded in full up to two weeks prior to the scheduled event. Please call (360) 676-6974 if you wish to receive a refund for a WCOG event.